Tuesday, April 26, 2011

2nd 100 Days of Scouting: Day 78

Nature Merit Badge

Today was the greatly anticipated arrival of a future Cub Scout...home.

Yeah, I spent much of the day that I wasn't working having an extended-family dinner and holding my new grandson.

Still there was some Scouting to do.  Even while I mentally added his name to the Tiger Class of 2017.  It will be here sooner than you think!

Today I:
  • Helped my Life get the mower to all of his summer work to pay for Scouting.
  • Confirmed the logistics for his attendance at the Order of the Arrow Conclave this weekend.
  • Followed-up on my appointment in the morning for a couple of Scouting projects that I'm helping the council with like this one.

Those first few moments with a new baby are so fleeting, and they leave my aging brain so fast...but still it was great time spent today.

No comments: