Wednesday, April 20, 2011

2nd 100 Days of Scouting: Day 72

Mammal Study Merit Badge

Tenebrae service at the church tonight, so no Scout meetings--parking lot will be full, and a lot of our Scout families will be there.

On a personal note, my daughter is very overdue having their baby...and it looks like her kids, my future Cub and his sister, are coming to my house tonight.  Hopefully, tomorrow will be the big day.  Another Cub in the wings?

Won't know until the baby gets here!

Today I:
  • Reviewed Packmaster and Troopmaster software.  Not sure I want to go that way, although I need to do something soon.  Anyone have thoughts?
  • Cleared the excess Scouting stuff off of my desk and, at the very least, got it into the right room.

Grandfather duty is calling, and there is much to be happy about another grandson will extend my life as a Cubmaster and den leader for another decade or more.  How do you view your Scouting legacy?

1 comment:

Shawn Cleary said...

I have used both and I like both of them and what I can do with them.

There is a discussion over at PTC about it. Very good points-of-view, too...

http://www.ptcmedia.net/forum/an-hour-a-week/suggestions-for-pack-software-program/