Thursday, April 21, 2011

2nd 100 Days of Scouting: Day 73

Medicine Merit Badge

Another perfect merit badge image for the day!

Holding my breath, waiting for a new grand-baby today.  More cleaning up of Scout stuff--actual physical items around my office that need a better space to live.  My hope is that the 100 Days of Scouting will help force me to focus on the organization and purpose of this stuff.

Awards, forms, notebooks, publications, manuals, and the myriad of support items: hiking books, maps, compasses, backpacking food, tents, cook gear, resource books...the list goes on.

Today I:
  • Moved an appointment for a couple of Scouting committees I'm on.
  • Provided some advice to a fellow Wood Badge member for his ticket.
  • Moved more of the endless Scout stuff out of my office...a great way to get ready for Easter!
Very unfocused on Scouting and work today--and obviously just thinking about how to help my family out during this time.  How do you juggle sudden interruptions in your plans?

No comments: