Monday, March 21, 2011

2nd 100 Days of Scouting: Day 42

Engineering Merit Badge

Why is the first day back from vacation always so...interesting?

I allowed myself very little online time while I was off.  Tons of email, tweets and 100's of 100 Days of Scouting entries to get caught up on.

And work...don't forget work.

Today I:
  • Reviewed the Camping Committee's new policy for utilizing our BSA camp's canoes, gear and trailer.
  • Commented on the Valley Rally website content--site being constructed now.
  • Reviewed and commented on the Tiger recruitment flyer headed out to all kindergarten aged boys in our district soon.
  • Provided Cub Adult camp information to all of our pack's families.
  • Spoke to our Charter Organization about an environmental project we'd like to do in April, in keeping with out theme.
  • Staked out #BSAValleyRally on Twitter.
Who am I kidding?  I love all the extra Scouting that floats across my screen!  How about you?

No comments: