Tuesday, March 15, 2011

2nd 100 Days of Scouting: Day 36

Dog Care Merit Badge

Vacation is going better.  I've decided to work on my shed and workshop to get them ready for Spring.

First, I have to get some work done for the Knights of Columbus.

Then, I have some Scouting that needs doing.

Maybe tomorrow...

Today I:
  • Planned and led our monthly Den Leader's Meeting.  This month's pack meeting and next month's theme (Faith for Cub Scouts) should be a lot of fun!
  • Announced the Valley Rally Bicycle Ride!
  • Added administration rights to our council and BSA summer camp Facebook pages.
Definitely a good day for Scouting, and I had some extra time to devote to the Valley Rally, too.  I love the extra Scouting projects that find their way to my desk!  What do you do for your district or council?


No comments: