Thursday, March 17, 2011

2nd 100 Days of Scouting: Day 38

Electricity Merit Badge

Faith in Begonias!  St. Patrick's Day has arrived.

You would think that being on vacation would let you have a little more flexibility, but I'm finding I'm just as over- well-scheduled as usual.

We have a St. Patrick's Day party tonight with many of our Scouting families, followed by a conference call to discuss...Scouting.

Today I:
  • Cleaned out the van to get ready for our troop camping trip this weekend.
  • Participated in a conference call to discuss creating a "virtual roundtable".  Very excited about this project.
What extra project do you keep in the back of your mind that you just know would help Scouting?  Virtual Roundtable was something I brought up 2 years ago, and finally all the switches clicked into place to get it going--I hope!

No comments: