Sunday, February 13, 2011

2nd 100 Days of Scouting: Day 6

Archaeology Merit Badge


A quiet day today, preparing for a quick St. Valentine's Day trip tomorrow.

The calendar was actually clear today of Scouting commitments--in fact the whole weekend was.  Pretty unusual event around here.  None of us really knew what to do instead! ;-)

Today I:
  • Made sure my Friends of Scouting speaker will be available for the Blue and Gold this week.
  • Scheduled a Board of Review.
  • Notified the troop that there will be a BOR next week if anyone needs it.
  • Emailed the fellow doing the hiring for summer camp this year about when my son (finally old enough to be a CIT--counselor-in-training) needs to report for training, prior to our Cub Resident camp weeks.
My time commitment today was short, but will make a big impact in the lives of a bunch of Scouts--my own son included.  What did you do today in the life of a boy?  Share in the comments below.

No comments: