Thursday, March 4, 2010

100 Days of Scouting: Day 25



Today I:

Broadcasted the new 100 Days of Scouting blogs so more folks can enjoy them!  Looks like at least 400 days are going to happen.

Registered to take training this month for being an inspector of BSA camps.  Hope to turn it into long weekends with my wife traveling around Virginia and North Carolina.

Tracked down an elusive, but excited, soon-to-be Boy Scout for summer camp.  Only two more Boy Scouts to make it a clean sweep of the pack and the troop!  [Holding my breath.]

Publicized the C&O Canal's 3rd Annual Pride Days--for members of the community to perform service along the Canal.  This is a project my troop should get behind.

Made an apology for losing an adult application--and expedited getting it turned in!

Signed parental permission form for my Venture Crew member.

Everything for Scouting today just kind of happened.  I didn't have to look very hard to find great ways to move Scouting along.  And this is Day 25, a fourth of the way through the challenge.  How are you doing?  Whether it is your Day 25 or Day 1, share your successes in the comments or on Twitter.

No comments: