Thursday, May 19, 2011

2nd 100 Days of Scouting: Day 100

Safety Merit Badge

First, my thanks to @ScouterAdam and @SM_Phil for declaring yesterday @Scoutsigns Day!  Now if I'd just finished on time for my own "holiday"!

Please take a minute to post comments about what you plan on doing with your newly found success in finishing up the 100 Days of Scouting this year.

EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T FINISH!

We all have a lot to learn from each other, and I want you to feel successful for what you accomplished.

And I want you fired up for next year's 100 Days of Scouting!  08 FEB will be here before you know it.

Today I:
  • Completed another 100 Days of Scouting!  WooHOO!
  • Began another...100 Days Reverent for religious growth and involvement with the Knights of Columbus and my church.  After all, a Scout is Reverent. Hashtag: #100DaysReverent
  • Started one more...100 Days Strong.  I've decided to stop being a big guy.  If you are a "big guy", defined as heavier than the maximum allowable weight on the BSA Annual Health and Medical Record, consider joining me. Hashtag: #100DaysStrong
  • Finished packing for our Night Ops Camporee that begins tomorrow.  Seriously, how much fun will it be to have a camporee "under the cover of darkness"?  Events for Saturday run from 8PM to 2AM Sunday morning.
Congratulations to all participants!  Finished, still working on it or set it aside..YOU helped move Scouting forward!  How will you change the world in the next 100 days?  If not you, who?  If not now, when?  Keep me posted and I'll cheer you on!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for rallying up the Troops (and Cubs and Crews ;) Working through the 100Days for a 2nd time really had me thinking about "what if" I put 100 days into something else - Reverent and Strong are great one's too. When you're done you should compile the entries for STRONG into a book - The Scoutmaster's Guide to Fitness - guaranteed best seller.