Thursday, May 12, 2011

2nd 100 Days of Scouting: Day 93



Radio Merit Badge
OK, a little secret.

I love the second Thursday of the month.  Why?  Lots of Scout meetings, mostly for adults.  Unit Commissioner's Meeting (my first to check it out), District Order of the Arrow meeting and finally our District Roundtable.

On top of my pack and troop meetings last night, I feel completely filled up with Scouting.

Today I:
  • Followed up on registration for SummitCorps.
  • Updated our list of participants for our Camporee next weekend.
  • Attended Unit Commissioner's meeting.
  • Attended District Order of the Arrow meeting.
  • Attended Roundtable.
Winding down the 100 Days of Scouting with this double-barreled view of all my Scouting world is a great reminder of the things I have pushed to do this 100 days.  How about you?

No comments: