Tuesday, May 17, 2011

2nd 100 Days of Scouting: Day 98

Robotics Merit Badge

OK, not quite the day I had planned, which means it is a Scouting day!

I'm feeling some pressure about closing the 100 Days of Scouting out on a good note, but I seem to be falling behind in everything.  Then I dwell on the shortcoming, and sure enough, it adds more pressure to the mix.

A friend in Scouting may be coming to the end of his days as a professional, and that is troubling.

A perfectly stormy day for perfectly stormy weather.

Today I:
  • Helped out with a Cub Scout registration drive at Burger King in our town.  Thanks BK!
  • Approved as a parent, the exercise regimen for Personal Fitness merit badge.
  • Prepped a report for our Chartered Organization as they close out their fraternal year.
Gotta admit, it was kind of a frustrating day.  If a little thing could go wrong, it did--sometimes twice!  Patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue...

No comments: