Friday, January 14, 2011

Beat the Bushes


As we inch closer to this year's 100 Days of Scouting, let's make an effort to get the most out of it.

I learned so much last year, and stayed motivated, by reading the 100 Days of Scouting efforts made by others--Scouts and Scouters both.

So, today's mission:  ask others to join the effort this year.  I know of three Scouters in my own council that I think could make a big difference, and not just to me.

Do you know someone who would be good at this?  Someone who has opinions and likes to take action?  Someone who is a busy Scouter and sets a great example?

Don't forget Scouts or even a professional Scouter.  I know I would have more appreciation for what they do if I had more of a window into what they have to do--in addition to working with me!

Invite them to join us.  Spread the knowledge, the experience and the joy of Scouting.

Start them here.

And tell them to post their blog in the comments, so we can all find it!

No comments: